Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wow, Jesus. I'm just legitimately impressed by all Your work. Your love dream in us, Your accomplishment through the Son, Your love for us...shoot...You were never ever mad. All You've ever done is be completely  in love with Your creation. How sweeeet! I just ONLY want more of Your love and to enjoy that life in everything I live out and manifest. All of life is Yours and held in Your hands...shoot, You ARE life, hahaha! I just wanna manifest You in me and me in You in front of the whole world, forgetting shame and insecurity that accuses me (as my old, dead self is remembered by demons that just won't let go and have nothing better to do than to wreak havoc on humanity by placing them in bondage...). I just want Your love to motivate me to do everything, nothing else absolutely. Nothing else is even a real motive. It is all religion if there's no love. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. PSH, here I go...loving Him loving me. Secret, intimate words spoken that mean the world to me. An intimate, faraway, secret, nearer than my own soul place built and founded on love, birthed on grace. Take me away, Jesus. I haven't been there in so long! Woohoo, coming back! Or realizing I'm already there! Let's dance and run and be indians and have fun!
:D

No comments: