Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Journal 17

Guys...
I'm just so pumped on Jesus and His riiiiich grace. I love smiling at Him. I love pleasing Him by resting in Him. I loooove playing music with/for Him. I absolutatotally dooo! Uhhuh.
I just want to get drunk with some people (on Christ that is). Guess I'm gonna have to remind some people...or rather rest in the present work of the Holy Spirit...with obedience to His faith/beliefs. I just want everyone to be happy all the time so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!! Mystical, ecstatic, divine, crazy, mysterious, scandalous, crazy, joy and looooove!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! Lots and lots of smiles all the time now!! Hehehe! Oh, what a Lover we have acquired by His pleasures for us.
Ephesians 1:9 Having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself
Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
He achieved us
.
And Him again
.
He achieved...us and Him again together forever
.
SMILE! You're LOOOVED! Haha!!!!!!!!!!!
God loves community and He loves you for exactly who He made you to be. He's never hated you because He knows who you are and how much He loves.
God loves community and He loves youuuuuu!!! Hehehehehahaha! Get stoned on that truth, friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love because He first loved us....
:))))))))))))))

No comments: