Saturday, December 8, 2012

Journal 14

I'm just accepting the fact that I'm stoned in You, God. Hahaha. Happiness is all the rage! Here's to redeeming lyrics! Hahahaha. :D
Why am I stoned or drunk? The knowledge of God, the knowledge that Jesus died for me before I even knew He did, changes me and it's soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I don't wanna move on from the Gospel, ever. If I do, the wisdom I gain isn't Him. Hahaha. Wisdom flows from the Gospel, hahaha. Revelation. Hahaha.
And there's a lot going in my life right now that could easily make me not drunk on Him if I focus on it and become hyper conscious of it all. But I refuse. There is literally no worry now in Him who set me free 2,000 years ago. Haha. All these things that seem bad are gonna be revealed for what they truly are in truth in Him and in love. All that same, together, united, Trinity, love. So much revelation is being poured out in this day. Old men WILL dream dreams!!! What?! I don't even know what that means, but it's glorious!!! Hahaha.
Happiness is all the rage for everyone now!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!! Realize it in the only One who is Mr. Happiness Himself.
Glory

From one glory child to the next,
Martina

No comments: