Monday, December 3, 2012

Journal 12

Can I just say that I'm super angry right now? My friends just don't get it. They don't get grace and they have no clue how saved they are and how redeemed EVERYONE is now. They don't understand that it's not our job to be the Holy Spirit, to reveal, to awaken people. It's His.
Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I hate satanic words spoken over people. They freaking suck.
I hate hate. I hate hardcore hate. I hate misuse of grace, even when people don't understand it. That's why they misuse it. They don't understand God's power of grace. I hate jokes that settle for the sin nature. I hate sarcasm because it says evil things about people that isn't true anymore and then pawns it off like it's no big deal. Joking is meant to be righteous and giggly and drunk. Like when Jesus called some of His disciples sons of thunder. I bet He was all giggly cause He alone knew what it really meant. hahahaha, so good.

God,

I'm done getting in the middle of things cause I can't be the Holy Spirit. I just gotta realize He's in me doing works and He's everywhere doing works and He's also in my friends doing works. All works of revelation. So Holy Spirit, I pray that You pour out Your revelation to my friends and show them the depth of Your powerful, crazy, furious love. Let them not be quick to jump to mission when You have them focused on their relationship with You. Let not men think they need to be men when they just need to chillllllll, bro. Rest, quit yelling, thaaaaat grace. Ahhhhhhhhhh. It's coming, that revelation. Booooooom....pssssssssh.

No comments: