Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Journal 12

Daddy,
I'm just gonna vent my frustrations. Is that okay? Of course it's okay, hahaha.
I just don't get it. I don't get how people can be so negative and how we've come to accept a negative Gospel. Woahhh. There's absolutely no glory in that. Jesus wasn't a negative person at all. He didn't use Himself as a tool of satan and didn't allow one negative thing to come out of Him. I mean, He was honest, yes, but it was to religious folk, not to anyone else. The only righteous anger...being in right standing because of Christ's work with God anger...is towards religion...judgment, hatred, negativity. Speaking the truth in love, He tells me...You tell me, Holy Spirit, is meant to go together. Love...Jesus...is truth...Jesus. So speaking Jesus in Jesus. Speak the Gospel out His outpouring...woahhhhhhhhh. Speak the truth about people over them...woahhh. Speak who they really are over them...woahhhhhhhhhhoahhoh. We confuse truth with "being real" when He means Himself! Ahahaha! We apply way too much modern thought to Scriptures that never intended to mean what we think we do. We make the Bible so legalistic and about what we can and can't do and a source of bleh as we see It through our eyes and not Christ's. Woahh. Speaking the truth in love...no. Love (the revealed value that God sees in every man) gives truth its voice. Woahhhh. We don't even know what that really means.
I HATE RELIGION.
The sheriff is DEAD but the deputy is alive!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhahaha!
The most dangerous life you can live is an ignorant one.

No comments: