Monday, July 15, 2013

Journal 38

So...Jesus wants me to contemplate His mystery this morning. Hahaha. How sweet a thing to do! He makes me smile a whole lot because He's so precious and gentle and sweet and understanding and passionate and loving and AWESOME. He is the greatest of all Romancers! Hahaha! That's soo good! Lol.
I can see that now more than ever now. His love for me as a girl is so intimately wrapped up in my identity in Him, it's soooo crazyyyy. Gosh. Wuuut.
There is SERIOUSLY sooo much WHACK on being a girl. For realzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's so insane, but so sane. Hahaha.
So Jesus, this morning I contemplate how freaking amazing it is being a human girl. Ahhhhh. That's sooo crazy!!! I can feel Your heartbeat just pulsing for me to know You as You know me. Ahahaha. Sooo good and righteous You are! Lol! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, la romance. Adventure. Beauty. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
:)
I just want to smile all day now. I think I will. Hahahahaha.

No comments: